Friday, November 19, 2010

What Am I Thankful For This Year...

What Am I Thankful For This Year ...

First and foremost my family.  I have a loving, hardworking hubsband who  dispite health problems gets up 6 mornings a week & goes to work so his family has a roof over our heads , food on the table, and bills get paid. 
I also have 2 loving sons who do their part to bring joy to our little family.  The oldest is a hard working, good natured man.  While the youngest is a sometimes hilarious & sometimes a pain in the ass teenager. 

Secondly, I'm thankful that we live in the United States of America.  In my opinion it is the greatest nation on earth, & it's people are the most helpful and giving people on the planet.  Don't believe me just research how much money, food, water, and supplies were given to the people of Haiti and other places within the last couple of years.   That's called "Love or Charity" depending on your viewpoint.

Thirdly, I'm thankful for our military.  These brave young men & women are willing to fight to defend our / my rights to the death if needs be.  Thank You All.

Fourth, I'm thankful for our / my Rights as a Citizen of our great country.  I am one of those people / citizens who will stand-up for each of my rights and those of it's other Citizens.  I will not "shut-up and sit down in the back of the bus".  I take each of my Rights seriously ; this includes my Religious Rights.   I have to Right to believe and practice my spiritual beliefs.  Thank You God & Goddess !

OK, now that you've heard a few of the things I'm Thankful For This Thanksgiving , What Are You Thankful For ?

Blessings,
Topaz

P.S.  Since I'm slow at learning technical things here I wanted each of you to know that I do appreciate when you reply to my posts but that it wasn't until today that I learned how I could reply to your comments.  I know..."DUH" on my part.  :  P
It wasn't until a few years ago that my hubby dragged me out of the "Dark Ages" and made me leave my chissel and stone tablet behind.  ;  }

No comments:

Post a Comment